Instructor Intro


Hi Dear Students!


I am your Teacher Shahid Ghafoor. I am about 25 Years old. I am expert in many expertise. All these expertise I'll teach you here for free. I have teaching experienced from August, 2014 to February, 2018. I taught in many private and P.E.F schools and academies as a Science Teacher. I worked regular as a Computer Operator in these schools and academies. 


In different academies and schools i provided my services as a Computer Teacher. I taught a more than 500 students & Teachers included trained them in Office Management Courses. 


Some of these Courses are mentioned here.

  • MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) included.
  • In page Urdu Typing software complete.
  • Math Type software.
  • Internet Utilization.
  • Software Installation
  • English & Urdu Typing Skills
  • All Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
  • Assembling a Computer (Step by Step)
  • USB Boot & Tools
  • Tips and Tricks

Working Experience in different companies.


Between this teaching period I also provided my services in many other companies as a worker, Computer Operator and so more.


  • Haier Laptop Manufacturing Company as a worker for (06) months only. (Resigned)
  • Haier Manufacturing Company in HPK department as a Computer Operator, Clearing OGP (outward gate pass) & D.Os (delivery orders) , Scanning Stocks (Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Air Conditioner, Water Dispenser, Washing Machine, Micro Wave Oven etc from 02 February, 2018 to 25 November, 2018. (Resigned)
  • Bellco Trading Company (PVT)  Ltd as a Mobile Operator. I got (03) promotion in fifteen (15) months on the base of working so hard and struggle day and night. Exactly (03) three months later promotion as a Mobile Technician. Now 25 March, 2020 promotion as a Material Handler & Line B Supervisor and still working. 
  • I am well experienced in Shop keeping, dealing, mobile repairing, printer and photocopier uses, video editing, pictures editing etc.


What am I you guess? 



I am a Graphic Designer. Here I'll teach you from basic like mentioned as above some courses which compulsory. 


Necessary Courses


What I teach you here.

  • MS Office Compulsory & other if required.
  • Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
  • Adobe Photoshop CC 2020
  • Adobe Ibdesign CC 2018
  • Adobe Premier Pro CC 2020
  • Adobe Flash CC 2020 (2D & 3D).

these are the courses mentioned above but I have some other courses plan in future.


Optional Courses (on your wish)

  • In page Urdu Typing software complete.
  • Math Type software.
  • Internet Utilization.
  • Software Installation
  • English & Urdu Typing Skills
  • All Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
  • Assembling a Computer (Step by Step)
  • USB Boot & Tools
  • Tips and Tricks


For New Students Recommendation


I'll recommend you to start from basics and so on. If you will learn from basic you can understandable advance and master courses. Just choose your course and start you learning. Its most beneficial for those who can't afford expensive schools, colleges and universities fee. I am here to teach both who can afford or not. So, in my view every student is equal. 


From where I used videos?
I have created my YouTube channel. I teach all of my students through my YouTube Channel and this Blogger Website. All of videos are mine. Just follow the videos and make your practice on daily bases.


Video Here:


This is Video no # 01

Video Title : Latest News for all Over the World

Watch 1st video Here




Don't Forget

In the end if you like this subscribe my channel and press bell icon for more latest updates. Just remember in Prayers. If you really like this with must tell me through your cute comments. I am waiting for your lovely comments.



Subscribe


If you are interested then Subscribe my YouTube channel named as
' Xtream Info ' by Click on Subscribe Button Below.


Just Click on Subscribe Button


 Subscribe my YouTube Channel


If you really like this video must comment about it. If you find any problem just comment below.


Just remember in  prayers.


Admin


Shahid Ghafoor

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post