Hi! dear students and all new visitors. I hope all of are good. Today is our class 1 part-II. In this class we are going discuses about MS Word 2019 Course outlines. I already provided you course outlines in previous video. I hope you must watch your previous video. I am referring previous class here because this class also related that class. In this class we discussed MS Word 2019 outlines with in detailed. 


Surprise for you


Dear students this class is a surprised for all of you because in this class I'll show our course outline. These course outlines are designed for beginners to advanced. These outlines are created in a sequence. Every topic is separated to each other. 


About Topics


Dear all students in these outlines every topic is most important and more basic. Because I am going to start you from basics, so I'll again recommend you start from basics and than move towards advanced. Every topic is selected step by step in you MS Word 2019 Course outlines. So take a view on your course outlines as mentioned here. 


Word Outlines



Here your outlines are divided into three part as mentioned below. Its purpose is that you can understand. Most important purpose of these outlines is that you can easily judge yourself about your course. Through these outlines you can easily imagine what we are going to learn? Through these categories you can easily confirm which topic you are going to cover. You can easily understand how much course you covered and remaining. 


Here is the image






MS Word 2019 Processing


  • MS Word interface
  • Word processing 
  • Manual and electronic Word processing
  • Screen Layouts
  • Menus
  • Toolbars
  • Customization of Toolbars
  • Title Bar, Status Bar, Scroll
  • Bars and Ruler



Working with Files
  • Create, Open, Save, Rename and Close a document
  • Working on Multiple Documents
  • Cut, Copy, Paste, Special Undo and Redo Operations
  • Find Replace and go to Commands
  • Text, Paragraph and Page Formatting
  • Header and Footer
  • Date and Time
  • Bullets and Numbering
  • Columns and Drop Caps
  • Tabs and Margins
  • Insert Comments, Delete, Show & Hide Comments
  • Insert Footnote and Insert Endnote
  • Insert a picture and its Formatting
  • Use of Spelling and Grammar Check, Auto Correct Synonyms Thesaurus
  • Page Break and Section Break
  • Page Background (Page Color)
  • Page Background (Watermark)
  • Page Background (Page Borders) 
  • Table of contents Glossary
  • Hyperlink and Bookmark
  • Insert a Table
  • Delete Columns Rows and Cells
  • Merge and Split Cells
  • Formula Implementations



Document Printing


  • Selection of a printer
  • Printing Setting
  • Print Preview
  • Print and Page Setup



Bonus Class


  • All Shortcut Keys


So these are your course outlines. You can view all topics from here. Here you can see all over topic names in MS Word 2019.


Note


May be some topic missing above mentioned outlines. So don't worry about it as I know I'll put them into our course outlines. Some class also cover more than one topics in one class. Because some topics are short and easy to understand. They will easily cover only one video. But some topics are lengthy and absolutely required more time and classes like part-I, part-II and part-III and up to so on. But I'll try of my best to cover all topic with in one video. 


Import Point for all of you


As you know our your course MS Office 2019 started here and its class 1 part-II I would like to say about these courses. If you  are regularly watching your course video on daily bases I assured you that I can't disappointed you. But if you miss any video you must watch it carefully. If you face any difficulty in understanding video, you can easily contact me through any platform that you like. I am here to teach you. I assured you that I'll must solve your problems. 


One More Line


If you don't try to change yourself, nobody can make changes in you "


Subscribe


If you want to visit my YouTube channel you can easily redirect from here by just clicking on subscribe button. If you really like my YouTube Channel and video please comment, share and subscribe. After subscribe my YouTube channel press bell icon too get latest videos notification.


Just Click on Subscribe button


 Subscribe My YouTube Channel



In the End


I want to clear all your doubt that these videos are also available on my YouTube Channel named as " Xtream Info ". I don't use any other person videos here. Because here I am teaching all of you through this website from my method.


Just always pray for all. Allah almighty must bless you from success if you try to achieve your goal of life. 


As you know


" Nothing is impossible if a man work so hard "

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post