Introduction


Dear Students and all new visitors warmly welcome in this website. Today I'll teach and show you MS Word 2019 main interface. I hope you must enjoy this class with such helpful contents. In this the interface of word 2019 described in details. Every thing will separated teach you through a video. But once again I'll recommend all of you that must watch previous videos to take start from beginning and then move forward.


Surprise for you


Dear students this class is a surprised for all of you because in this class I'll show interfaces. of MS Word 2019. In this class after watching complete video that given below your concept about interface must clear easily. That is why in my view  this class is a really surprise for all of you and most important too.


Topic


So dear students and all visitors in this class I'll teach a topic named as interface. What is interface? What is the definition of interface? How we can imagine what's interface? No other topic is chosen in this class only interface is discussed here with in details. There are a lot of interfaces of any application but here I'll teach you about word interface.


What is interface?


Mostly all of you thinking about interface that what is interface? Do not worry here I'll teach you every thing about it. In this class main interface and its properties described in fully details. Mostly all of you thinking what is the definition of interface? I again say that do not worry about any thing. I am here to clear all confusions hat you face about course. So the definition of interface is describe below.


Interface Definition


When you open or start an application that shape appears is called interface. In my view its a best definition of interface. So we are learning about MS Office 2019 and word is its an application. When we open it we look a beautiful shape that's interface. For example an image is inserted below in which you can see MS Word 2019 interface.


Interface image here





Its MS Word 2019 interface image when open it but here its not main interface. When you open it this interface appears. In this interface you can choose you document settings or make selection from already given templates here. After choose a template own your choice its main interface appears. In this interface you can only select a template. Here in this interface no any type tool available.Here you can see nor any properties of any thing. Just templates available here that you can choose. Its main interface image below.


Main interface image here





So finally its MS Word 2019 main interface. In this interface you can edit your text and format it as you wish. In this interface you can see a lot of properties and bars. I'll teach these properties, bars, sub bars, commands, rulers etc in next classes. Here you can differentiate main interface by viewing these two pictures. So its a main interface of word 2019. In this class I'll teach its properties.


So finally here




  • I'll teach 
  • Title bar 
  • Toolbars 
  • Quick access toolbar
  • Ribbon tabs
  • Tabs properties name



etc included. Remaining items names I'll tell in next class.


Video is here



Video title: Interface MS Word 2019



Download or watch video




Note


May be some topic missing above mentioned video. Nut don't worry about it as I know I'll put them in next classes. Some class also cover more than one topics in one class. Because some topics are short and easy to understand. They will easily cover only one video. But some topics are lengthy and absolutely required more time and classes like part-I, part-II and part-III and up to so on. But I'll try of my best to cover all topic with in one video. Just keep watching from start to end.


Don't Forget

In the end if you like this subscribe my channel and press bell icon for more latest updates. Just remember in Prayers. If you really like this video must tell me through your cute comments. I am waiting for your lovely comments.


Subscribe


If you are interested then Subscribe my YouTube channel named as
' Xtream Info ' by Click on Subscribe Button Below.


Just Click on Subscribe Button



 Subscribe my channel


If you really like this video please must comment about it. If you find any problem just comment below. You can easily contact me through any platform that you like. 


In the end I want to say something. Just keep watching your videos on daily basis. I'll recommend you watch only one video for one day. So that you can easily practice for your work. If you move fast you can not clear your concepts as you want. Because these applications uses are wide range in our daily life. So if you want do not face any problem about these so keep watching daily to daily or as you want but again I'll recommend you not move fast. 


As you know



" Slow and steady wins the race "


Just remember in  prayers.


Tutor


Shahid Ghafoor

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post